CP-AGEING is launched for increasing the competences (attitudes, knowledge, skills) of Adults with Cerebral Palsy and their supports on how to enhance their Well-Ageing through a tailored training program.
UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE TRAINING BASED ON
- Raise awareness about the relevance of preventing and dealing with the ageing effects while keeping the quality of life of adults with Cerebral Palsy.
- Create and transfer guidelines and tools on how to prevent and deal with the physical and cognitive decline and for keeping and/or strengthening autonomy and social inclusion, including the selection and exploitation of assistive technologies.
- Promote the implementation of the innovative strategies in institutions but also at home, promoting self-care and autonomy.
- Focus on the ageing of supports and its impact in the support itself, grieving process or legal and economic issues among others.
- Strengthen the cooperation between institutions, adults with Cerebral Palsy and supports.
Who will benefit
ü Adults with cerebral palsy and their supports
ü Professionals working in the support of persons with cerebral palsy